Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Official Wedding Invitation

"The invitations will be given to our family, Godparents and chosen friends. We may want to give each and every friend that we have, we can't because the guest list that we have is full and we can't afford to invite some more. We are sorry and We hope you'll understand. Thank You! :)"

Bevs & Zarbel 
Yes! It's finally done!:)

My cousin did a great job in making the invitation possible and I am so grateful to have her. Thank you Babsy! Mwah! ^_^

The paper that she used is "photo paper". We both chose the text to be used and the photo was taken by her as well.

We took that image just few steps away from our house so it was convenient for us, although we woke up 6am to take that shot. But we didn't complain at all! ^_^

And it really has a similarity on one of the sample invitations that I posted months ago. :)

The back is where we placed the entourage list. And Babsy added a "background" of us kissing under a beautiful sunrise. :)

You see we have like 38 Godparents! Yay! And to be honest, I don't know some of them! LOL. Some are both out relatives, others are Zarbel's colleagues and some are my father-in-law's colleagues. I am very much excited to meet all of them on our wedding and hopefully get advices from them. That's their role, right? :)

Bridesmaids and groomsmen are our relatives and closest friends. And I am very thankful that they agreed to be part of our entourage. :)

I am hearing a lot of positive comments on the invitation and I told my cousin about it, she smiled and for me? It's like a music to my ears! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment